Connection to Exante
Exante provides direct access to 50+ markets in the US, Europe, and Asia for trading Stocks, ETFs, Forex, Futures, Options, Bonds from one account.
In order to trade via Quantower platform with Exante broker, you need to have a live trading account.
- Open the connection manager in Quantower platform and select Exante connection in the list. Click on the Connection Settings.
Click on the Connection Settings to configure all the parameters
Connection parameteres for Exante in Quantower platform
To get credentials for the section 1 like Client ID, Application ID, Shared Key, please follow steps bellow:
- In the Trading section click on the HTTP API.
- Copy your Client ID and paste it to Quantower settings.
- Copy Application ID and Shared Key and paste them to Quantower settings. If you do not have these data, click Add application and after you receive it.
To get credentials for the section 2 and 3, please contact to Exante's support team and they will provide all necessary parameters. Enter data carefully, without extra spaces and punctuation, especially the address and port (see screenshot above).
- Enter the data for FIX TRADE and FIX FEED sections that are provided by the broker via their support.
- Once you have entered all the access parameters, you can trade through the Quantower platform.
Exante connection in action