The easiest method is starting troubleshooting with simply disabling Game Bar. This could be helpful to remove the key combination and use it for other purposes. Now, you can take these steps:
- Press the Win + I combination key to open Windows Settings
- Go to Gaming > Gaming bar.
- Switch the toggle of Xbox Game Bar for things like recording game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar to Off. Next, press Win + G to see if the error is solved.
- This message is displayed if you try running multiple Quantowers in parallel on the same computer or you have closed Quantower a few seconds ago and it did not finish closing yet. In 20 seconds or sooner Quantower can be started again.
- If even after a few minutes the platform fails to start, go to the Task Manager. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open the Task Manager with a keyboard shortcut or right-click the Windows taskbar and select “Task Manager.” Find the process with the name "Starter", select it and click on End task.
This error occurs due to the removal of the file by the Avast antivirus or AVG antivirus, which is necessary for the correct work of the platform.
We don't know a reason why antivirus sometimes recognizes this file as suspicious, but if you search in google, you can see that there are already many reports from users about the same problem: https://www.google.com/search?q=cefsharp.browsersubprocess.exe+antivirus In general case antivirus developers recommend reporting a problem as false positive.
To be 100% sure, that this file is not dangerous, you can check it manually using different web services like https://www.virustotal.com They will display your results received from different antiviruses.
CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe is checked by all major antiviruses
As a solution, we recommend you remove Avast or AVG antiviruses (completely) and reinstall the platform.
Quantower error "Fail to load dll signatures"
This error can occur for several reasons:
- There is no internet connection or a weak connection. Please check that the connection is stable with your browser.
- The platform has not fully installed the files to work correctly. Please reinstall the platform.
Full list of folders and files for Quantower